Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Learning to Ride a Bike

Today I got an awesome Green bike. My big brother helped me learn how to ride it and then I took my sister on a ride for the first time by myself. I am a good bike driver. I fell off a few times but I learned when you fall off you, you have to get right back on and try again till you get it right!


Poses:

.GlamRus Kidz. Ridin' RARE 02, RARE 01, 02 ~>Here<~


~Gawd~

Avatar: 

ToddleeDoo - BabyBoy ~>HERE<~
Ears -  Cute Bytes BabyElven Ears - SMART
Hair Base - JoMo Etched Hair 07 ~>HERE<~
Skin - Purretes *Jay* Skin ~>HERE<~
Shape - By Me 100%
Hair - Aotreo* Sam - Chocolate ~>HERE<~
Eyes - PP Daydream Eyes II - Bewitching ~>HERE<~
Mouth - OpenMouth Pro v2.0 W/EXP: BabyTeeth ~>HERE<~
Tail - Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail ~>HERE<~

Outfit: 

{LBM} Lil Sailor Outfit ~>HERE<~

Accessories:

*CC* by LacieCakes - Promise String (M) ~>HERE<~


~Aaron~

Avatar:

Eyes - :PP Daydream Eyes II - Bewitching
Skin - **JOMO** boy skin T 25 C Bald 
Shape - 100% Original Mine
Hair - *DROT* Jeremy 2.0 - Chocolate
Facial Hair - **JOMO** Beard 10
Feet -  JOMO MESH men's feet
Tattoo - :Wicked Tattoos: Demonology Sleeves - Medium ink (A) ~>HERE<~
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Dice] 

Outfit: 

ADRIATIC line Mens Summer Outfit White ~>HERE<~

Accessories:

Ring - JCNY - 'GREATEST LOVE, Engraving Edition, Wedding Rings ~>HERE<~


~Tana~

Avatar:

Body - ToddeeDoo BabyGirl 
Shape - Gawds Shape
Ears - Cute Bytes 
Eyes - PP Daydream Eyes II - Bewitching
Hair - ""D!va"" Hair "Tomoko2" (Type A)(Brown diamond)
Skin - Mother Goose YU III (B) 
Tail - Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail


Outfit:

*Awwdorable* Koala Pocket Outfit ToddleeDoo (BOXED)  ~>HERE<~


No comments:

Post a Comment