Thursday, July 31, 2014

Big Brothers

I have Two big brothers Aaron and Oxy. Both are amazing big brothers and care so much. They help me out with things that challenge me and they look after me. Aaron is the kind of big brother that you want to grow up to be, he has a wife and kids and he is kind and caring and looks after his family. I dont get to see my older brother Oxy much because he lives far way, but he still manages to be there if I need him.




Pose: 

.GlamRus Kidz. Daddy Kisses ~>HERE<~


~G~

Outfit: 

-Geek's- TD Red Boxer Jeans ~>HERE<~
:Scribbles: Casual T-Shirt (BABY) - Tuxedo ~>HERE<~

Accessories: 

*CC* by LacieCakes - Promise String (M) ~>HERE<~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A~

Outfit: 

[ BuFu ] Prod0.7_ALPHA Shirt Realistic ~>HERE<~
*X*plosion X*Bolt Mesh Pants (BeigeLeather) ~>HERE<~


Accessries: 

JCNY - 'GREATEST LOVE, Engraving Edition, Wedding Rings ~>HERE<~




No comments:

Post a Comment