Thursday, July 10, 2014

Am I going to camp?

I have been waiting all week for the notice that Camp Panther registration is open. Checking all the notices and waiting for any sign of when I can rush over and claim my spot in the Camp. But at last It came out yesterday I rushed over to register, just to find out I cant register till later after all the HKE Students have registered. Why does camp have to be so expensive and be limited to only those certain kids? Its not fair. Especially for all the other of us kids that don't go to the school but want to participate in the fun. I am not getting excited or my hopes up of going to camp. But I still wanna go :(




Poses: 
.GlamRus Kidz. My Letter! ~>HERE<~
(CHK Store) HURRY Ends Saturday!
.GlamRus Kidz. Checkin The Mail 
.GlamRus Kidz. Gimmie That Letter 
.GlamRus Kidz. I Can't Reach 


~Gawd~

Outfit:

[SKTD] Toddleedoo Summer Dream Boys Outfit MESH BOXED ~>HERE<~

Accessories:

*CC* by LacieCakes - Promise String (M) ~>HERE<~


~Tana~

Outfit: 

[SKTD] Toddleedoo Summer Dream Girls Outfit MESH BOXED
(Summer Dreamin Hunt)

Accessories:
*CC* by LacieCakes - Promise String (F)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Aaron~

Outfit:

.::BT::. Slum'in ~>HERE<~
Q Stylez Summer's Dream Shorts W/HUD - Solids ~>HERE<~

Accessories:

JCNY - 'GREATEST LOVE, Engraving Edition, Wedding Rings ~>HERE<~


No comments:

Post a Comment