Sunday, May 4, 2014

KING OF THE NORTH!

So I finally caught up on Game of Thrones and just, WOW! I am addicted so today I feel like running around and playing Rob Stark, OR better yet I wanna be Brandon Stark! that way I can do awesome things and be the hero! Have a good day and use your imagination!




Pose: 

.Click. My Sword # 5

Props: 

<:*Boogers*:> Knights VS Pirates Playground


~Gawd~


Avatar: 

Body -
  ToddleeDoo - BabyBoy
Ears - 
   Cute Bytes BabyElven Ears - SMART
Hair Base - 
   JoMo Etched Hair 07
Skin -
   Purretes *Jay* Skin
Shape - 
    By Me 100%
Hair - 
    Aotreo* Sam - Chocolate
Eyes - 
   PP Daydream Eyes II - Bewitching
Mouth -
   OpenMouth Pro v2.0 W/EXP: BabyTeeth
Tail - 
   Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail


Outfit: 

~*Sweet Tots*~TD ~ Halloween 2013 ~ Prince Charming *Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment