Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Chillin like a Villan?

More like relaxing like a super hero! That is right, today I thought I would support my own line in these threads that I for one am super proud of myself for. Who knows maybe you will enjoy them to. Who doesn't enjoy being a super hero for the day?






Props: 

Allouette - Wooden Sandcastle


~Gawd~

Avatar: 

Body -
  ToddleeDoo - BabyBoy
Ears - 
   Cute Bytes BabyElven Ears - SMART
Hair Base - 
   JoMo Etched Hair 07
Skin -
   Purretes *Jay* Skin
Shape - 
    By Me 100%
Hair - 
    Aotreo* Sam - Chocolate
Eyes - 
   PP Daydream Eyes II - Bewitching
Mouth -
   OpenMouth Pro v2.0 W/EXP: BabyTeeth
Tail - 
   Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail

Outfit: 

*S*W* Flash Shirt
*S*W* Super Hero Swag Pants (Green)
(BOTH FOUND AT THE 'ALL THE LITTLE THINGS" FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 50L EACH)

No comments:

Post a Comment