Friday, June 6, 2014

I Runed away!

My daddy made me take a bath so I am running away because baths are horrible! The soap gets in my eyes and my mouth and it does not taste good. so I got my toys packed in a bag and I run away Baths are for girls!


My Sl auntie Hanna from Itsy Bitsy did this outfit and OMG! I love it not only is it green but its cute and can be for boys or girls.


~Gawd~

Avatar: 

  ToddleeDoo - BabyBoy  ~>HERE<~
Ears -  Cute Bytes BabyElven Ears - SMART
Hair Base - JoMo Etched Hair 07 ~>HERE<~
Skin - Purretes *Jay* Skin ~>HERE<~
Shape - By Me 100%
Hair - Aotreo* Sam - Chocolate  ~>HERE<~
Eyes - PP Daydream Eyes II - Bewitching ~>HERE<~
Mouth - OpenMouth Pro v2.0 W/EXP: BabyTeeth ~>HERE<~
Tail - Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail ~>HERE<~


Outfit: 

Itsy Bitsy Charlie Green Set ~>HERE<~

Accessories: 

Silverfang Creations - Soul of Wolf  ~>HERE<~
*CC* by LacieCakes - Promise String (M)  ~>HERE<~


No comments:

Post a Comment