Sunday, November 9, 2014

Boys will be Boys

Go play outside... I hear that alot from my parents . So I take some of my favorite toys outside and I play out some of my favorite movies or make up stories. What do you do when your told to play outside?




Pose: 

Little Moments-Free Spirit 4 (mirrored) ~>HERE<~

Props: 

[TTT] - Royal Bubble Pipe RARE ~>HERE<~
4 Cowabunga Donnie Lego ~>Here<~
3 Gotham Batman Lego
3 Cowabunga Raph Lego
Captain America Shield (child) v2 ~>HERE<~
.Capricorn. Batman Lunch Box RARE
.Capricorn. The Flash Lunch Box RARE
Boomerang Super Rocket Green ~>HERE<~
[SugaBees] Skateboard - (Uncommon) Comix ~>HERE<~
[SugaBees] Kawaii Manami the Angel Dino Bounce Toy


Outfit: 

{Babysteps} Winter Jacket (Green&White) ~>HERE<~
*S*W* Black Cargo Pants ~>HERE<~

No comments:

Post a Comment