Monday, September 22, 2014

Keeping Calm

I am going to be real with you all today, I am extreamly nervious. I have to go have my wisdom teeth and a few others taken out today at the dentist and it is the first time I have had any type of surgery done, since I was a baby. My family has been so great and so supportive and been keeping me calm specially my Tana. I couldnt ask for a better family. Sometimes you just gotta lean on your family at the moments you need to.


Pose: 

{tg.} - Family Fishing Time. (box) ~>HERE<~


Outfit: 

Buglet Boys Casual T-Shirt - Dad Hero ~>HERE<~
*S*W* Turtle Swag Pants (TD) ~>HERE<~



Outfit:

Itsy Bitsy TD Serena Set ~>HERE<~
(ATLT)


Outfit: 

Tank - .:dropdead:. Hardcore Time TANK TOP 
Jeans - [MR] Patns Male Jeans White PTT ~>HERE<~
Shoes - LQMesh - Sneakers SPLITTER Creme -  ~>HERE<~
Hat - [BODY FACTORY] Royal Beanie (KING) -  




No comments:

Post a Comment