Sunday, April 27, 2014

Play Time

I have to say that my toys are amazing, I can be creative with my firetruck and block tower. I can pretend my Bears are hunting the walkers to survive the apocalypse. I love playtime!




Pose:

.click. Toddler Sit 1 
-Pink Peony- Cutie Patootie Pose #1

Props:

* AR * - 13L - Sawyer Toddler Bed
* AR * - Neverwood - Bedroom Set
Boogers Toys- 
(Retiered From the December Gotcha)
Boogers Bears - 
(Retiered Bears from Past Gotchas)

~Gawd~

Avatar: 

Body -
  ToddleeDoo - BabyBoy
Ears - 
   Cute Bytes BabyElven Ears - SMART
Hair Base - 
   JoMo Etched Hair 07
Skin -
   Purretes *Jay* Skin
Shape - 
    By Me 100%
Hair - 
    Aotreo* Sam - Chocolate
Eyes - 
   PP Daydream Eyes II - Bewitching
Mouth -
   OpenMouth Pro v2.0 W/EXP: BabyTeeth
Tail - 
   Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail

Outfit:

Parker - By Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment